International Short Course 2023 Urban management with a focus on experiences in Iranian cities
Registration opens for AMF short course on urban management
Asian Mayors Forum will launch its international training programs with a short course on urban management this winter. Organized jointly with Western Asian Development Institute (WADI), the course provides a unique opportunity for you to experience the urban management system of Iran, particularly in the capital Tehran and historical city of Kashan, where the sessions, workshops and fieldtrips await you!
The course will address your thirst for knowledge in different urban fields, including City Diplomacy, Urban Tourism, Waste Management, Environment & Climate Change, Smart Cities & Knowledge-based Management, Sustainable and Resilient Urban Experiences, Urban Mobility, Experiences in Urban Rehabilitation, Urban Governance, Place-Making through Urban Design, Islamic Urban Development & Architecture.
Who is eligible to participate:
- Municipal experts
- International organizations active in urban management
- Students of urban planning, design and management and related fields
- The tuition fee is $600 (400$ for students) and covers accommodation, domestic transportation, and meals.
- The fee does NOT cover travel costs and the participants are expected to pay for international airfares from/to their home country to/from Tehran, airport transportation, visa fees, and insurance.
- Application Documents:
- Copy of passport
- Application form
February 5, 2023.
- All courses are in English.
- A certificate of participation will be awarded to the participants at the end of the course jointly with Wadi Institute.
- The most talented participants would be awarded to be honorary member of the Society of AMF Special Urban Working Group.
Please send your questions and application documents to:
We are looking forward to welcoming you!